Monday 14 May 2012

RIVER


I'm more of river. I don't like beach because there are many people, you get full of salt and when you leave the water you put full of sand.... horrible. I don't know why much people love the beach. It's all very annoying. It's something I can't understand. My biggest problem is the sand, salt is passable because with a little water goes. But... the sand! I hate the sand. I can go diving with a boat because we don't touch sand.. but go to the beach...

But in the river everything is different. The water is fresh, more silence, you hear the water flowing and dancing. You see the fish on the shore who come to see what are your feet (and if they can eat them) and also tend to be cooler. But to go to the river you have to know where to go, the most closer to where it borns. The water runs clean and fresh, smells good, you can even drink it without any problem.

But like everything, it is becoming more accessible, i will come a day that will be as the beach, and people will throw things that pollute. I think it's better to have to walk a little and then get the reward of a bath in this beautiful place, not to park the car next, make two steps, place the towel and... shout “Jonataaaaaaaan no te meta pa lo hondoooooo!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment