Monday 14 May 2012

NEWS: TALAIXA

Link to Olot TV

As I said Before, in other post, the refuge of Talaixà WAS Destroyed by unknown.

I don't understand the why walking up two hours (minimum) and then steal and destroy a place that offers an opportunity and a necessity in the mountains, besides being a beautiful place.

The guard, who had mounted a small room for his family, is a very sympathetic and helpful, he lit a fire, talked with us... and he has made everything with the time. This refuge began to be reformed by Rodri, an old man who looked after cows. He was helped by scout groups...

I think that police won't caught them, but if they do, I wish them a good pain, which won't happen because a refuge doesn't have much interest in the media. If it was the home of Telma Ortiz, although if they only had stolen a garden gnome, we had been noticed and the thieves would be searched even for the Interpol...

I love the mountains and these actions hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment