Monday 14 May 2012

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE

I selected my presentation of the TDR and one of my latest publications.

I selected TDR presentation because I think it was well. The content was worked intensively by and I had defended it before, I had clear ideas about. Anyway I've never been proud of my oral presentations. It is the one with more scientific and polished vocabulary but against may be the least interesting or pretty (like Expoterraria,  that had lots of pictures).

The publication is simply because the last term, with the tools of connectors and having more knowledge of verb forms I can have a big improvement. Things are better expressed and there isn't a lot of repetitive and rigid lenguage. They also contain critical opinion, that although other publications also have them, were special for that, but the last ones include it inside a narration of facts. I think it's interesting to be able to express your opinion and know that you are doing well.

In the end, I think we've arrived at the end of the course well prepared for selectivity and the university, although languages have to be improved every day. In my studies, but, I doubt I miss practice because I will look for documents in English or done classes in this language.

If we meet one day I will explain to you.

But now... it's time to relax amd be lazy! Take it easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment