Monday 14 May 2012

BESALÚ



I would like to talk about Besalú. It's a beautiful town and the bridge is spectacular, I have a special emotion with it, I love that bridge and take pictures of it, although I am not making a lot of pictures on issues of architecture.

Its shape, its location above the river... gives it a really medieval appearance, is like reliving that time and wait that at any time will pass a knight galloping. At night it is illuminated and takes a mysterious and almost sinister tone.

Passing the bridge you enter to the old town with stone streets and old houses. As an important city for jews its structure has narrow and angular streets, with tall houses.

I recommend visiting the city because it is a place near here and bautiful.

Here are a couple of photos I've taken of the bridge:

No comments:

Post a Comment