Monday 14 May 2012

ON ROUTE

This Easter (as we haven't homework or exams) I went with a friend to do one route of 4 days in the Garrotxa. Although some parts were very tired (I'm not very fit and we have to carry things for 4 days up and up) I passed a very good time. I enjoy walking in the mountains and I like challenges, I knew it was going to suffer, but for me it's the most interesting, improve yourself.

We started in Sadernes and slept in the refuge of Talaixà, that recently I saw in the newspaper that it was destroyed, vandalized and stolen (very sad). We went down to Sant Aniol d'Aguja, a very nice place, I always recommend it. We slept in a chapel in ruins because the refuge of there was also destroyed (it was so cold and wet that at the next day my hands were swollen all day... I was remembering those who destroyed the refuge and their families). That day we climb on the Bassegoda, one of the most beautiful peaks I've done because you see many things. That day we had to sleep in the refuge of Bassegoda, but ... surprise! No, I wasn't destroyed (physically), but they have asfalted the road up there and was full of people who have gone by car who don't understand that you are tired, and were all very unpleasant, so we were a bit angry and left.

We traveled four days by bad ways but only down the stretch (refugee - Albanyà), asphalted, in our feet grew three blisters, we get more tired that in oll the route and our feet ached all night. People only know how to destroy. That stretch isn't very tired, I made it with children of 8 years (in 3 or less hours). But you can leave the car down... why doing something that costs an effort? At the end we can make some tops with mechanical stairs, is something that make me very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment