Monday 14 May 2012

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS


I think that the thing that has improved more in my english is vocabulary, especially in connectors and verbal forms. Before I only say "but", "and" ... I have also more fluent because I know more expressions and ways of saying things. Having this kind of practice to write (blog) helps to improve. My language of the first post is very flat, without using more verbs apart of present and past simple. Learn the "would", "conditionals" ... helped me to express my ideas. I may even have become more critical to discuss facts and ideas and I usually give more my opinion.

On the other hand I don't see an improvement in my oral presentations, it might be also because I don't like it and I don't do it with interest. I keep getting nervous. Also, I don't practice the pronunciation because I don't talk a lot and I can't improve it. But, if you really want to improve your pronunciation is best go to England a few weeks, but I'm not motived with it.

To sum up, there is an improvement in writtings, especially in the critical spirit, I think that's why I have more verbs and vocabulary to express it. Oral presentations, against, no, but i think that is because I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment