Tuesday 16 November 2010

E-MAIL TO TEACHER

Hello teacher, my name is Elvira Fina.
I don't know what i have to say in this e-mail but if it is a presentation, i try to explain to you some things about me.

I'm 16 years old and i'm doing the scientific batxillerat. In the future i will go to the university to study something like physics, criminology, genethics... Lately i'm thinking a lot about criminology, but i have to think about it, i like it a lot but the idea of be teacher in a highschool likes me too.

I have a few "hobbies" that i love.
The first one is the snakes. I love the world of this strange animals and i think that they are very interesting, so much that the same people thinks. The 25th of this month i'm going to a exposition of buy-sell (i don't know if it has a special name) about reptiles. It's one of my obligatory appointments of the year.
Another one, very important for me, is the photography. I always go with a little digital camera in my bag and i have got a reflex cam. That's my way of relaxing.
Equally i practice sailing, snowboard and like dogs too.
(one another thing is that i love eat.... yes, i'm all the time eating... ask anybody who knows me!)

I don't like english so much because i don't like any language class of school. One of the problems that i have with english is that a lot of times i have to speak in class or read... and i don't like it. I hate it. The oral presentations are, for me, the worst thing in the english class, sometimes i don't do them.

Well, i go to sleep now because my clock sounds with a horrible sound at 6.40... well, i like to get up early, when the sky is still dark, i think that's because i remember the days when i go to snow.

See you!

PD: Yes, i do a lot of mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment