Wednesday 10 November 2010

ARGOS IN MY HOUSE

Argos is the dog of one friend (the same as Minino and Minina).
My friend had to go at Lloret for an actuationand the dog was alone in his house, and nobody could look after the dog, and I said that I could.
He arrived to my house on Friday at night and today (Monday) he will leave.
It has been on a big terrace with the little dog-house from a dog that I had.
Argos is very young (about 1 year) and very big, and it's very nervous, always is wanting to run and play. To tired it a little I had to go with bike more than 30 minutes.
The first night it barked a little, and every time that I left him alone he barked. But the last days he didn't bark any time.
Tonight his owner will collect him.
one curiosity is his name. Argos was a mithological figure that had a lot of eyes and when one part slept the another was watching and it was a very good guardian.
I enjoyed having Argos to look after and if I can, I'll do it another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment