Sunday 20 November 2011

MY CHANGE FROM PHYSICS TO PSYCHOLOGY

This year I changed the subject of physics for the psychology.
I wondered if stay with this subject at the start of the year. I like psychology and the teacher, but I like physics too. Finally I told myself that next year my dream is to study genethics and I have to get a very high note and with physics I can't get more than 7 and it will cost me a lot of time studying, that I can use to study another subjects and improve my notes. Of course in genethics you don't need physics.

Like I have said I'm interested in psychology and now, studying it, I know that I have made the best decision. I love the themes of the mind because I think that's
very complex and mysterious.
Now we are doing the psychoanalysis and it seems very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elvira!

    I agree with you... physics is a great subject but it's also a lot of work, specially with this teacher...

    I also find psychology interessting even we see albert now nearly every day two hours jaja!

    ReplyDelete