Sunday 20 November 2011

MAIL TO TEACHER

My dreams?

Well, now a short-term dream for me is pass the batxillerat with a good mark and can enter in genethic studies in the university.
I want to study it because I think that's the science of the future. I want to modify children when they are cells to borrow important mistakes on their ADN (that can cause important illness for example) and improve their live quality in the future.
Another way is solve genethic illness in adult people or do specific pills for every different person with the same illness.

A long-term dream I want to live in a farmhouse on the mountains with dogs and horses and where I can walk near nature and recolect mushrooms in autum and... of course where every winter fall a lot of snow. I love cold weather!!

I think that I fit in my dream and the studies that I want to do and I want to be useful for the society.

Sorry for the mistakes.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment