Monday 14 May 2012

SPRING


Spring is here. While it isn't my favorite season, because it starts the hot and there are many insects (I'm a prototypical girl and the insects make me a little disgust), colors enter to everywhere and everything becomes capable to being photographed (Maybe I have an obsesion, but for something we have to live). I like flowers.

Sometimes I've been more than a full hour taking pictures at the same flower. Curious the multitude of forms that nature can make. The green color is very friendly and photos of spring are usually friendly and pleasant, the flowers, with they color put a touch of happiness. In my house we have many rose bushes and for some weeks my father always put flowers and everything smells like roses, it's nice, a bit of relaxation to enter into the room, have a good day and be happy, oh no, tomorrow we have an exam ... (come on, isn't so horrible! (the importance of false motivation to keep on something that you hate)).

Well, the flowers are beautiful, an obvious conclusion because their function is to be beautiful to attract insects. Spring is the personification of living nature, it born each year, exploits, beautiful.

A couple of pictures of flowers to put colour in the blog. The second one is happy and friendly, but the first, in spite of all I have been saying, search the staility and the pace, that's why the colors are blue, more dark, backlighting... there isn't only one way to treat the tings.


No comments:

Post a Comment